Finally, for my ultimate Christmas Eve post, here are the results of our creepy-crawley Commonplace Book Compo! The winner, by a sizeable margin, is Kyle Pulver’s Verge. A well-deserved win by the former Vice President of RomeoPie Software.
The top 10 games were:
1. Verge, by Kyle Pulver
2. From Primordial Egg, by Fifth
3. Eversion, by Zaratustra
4. This Cursed Rock, by deadeye
5. Lost in Eldritch, by Bob le Moche
6. My Entry, by cactus
7. Herbert West in ‘Carrion Re-animating!’, by captainbinky
8. The Clatter of the Keys, by Pishtaco
9. The Lake, by agj
10. Doorror, by Pencerkoff
Please check out the rest of the entrants, too! Congratulations to all the entrants for making this a memorable couple of months. May an Old One crawl down your chimneys and bring you each the gift of a quick death tonight. Merry Cthulhumas!