– Up to 6 graphic modes, no less, including fullscreen proportional
– Added optional SCANLINES using Game Maker surfaces!
– Added optional VSync!
– Implemented in-game usage of F4, F5, F6 keys to change graphic mode or toggle scanlines and vsync
– Old blurriness significantly reduced; leveled to NONE if played under 640×480 desktop resolution
– Slightly lighter backgrounds, to better appreciate its superb pixel art
– Added custom joystick button configuration
– ‘Wave’ primary weapon fixed: now escorts can also shoot through obstacles
– Scoring adjusted; downgraded on several cases
– Infinite milking is finally OVER; there’s no boss timeout but you won’t get any points while fighting middle and final stage bosses except those coming from the destruction of the boss itself or its sections if it applies
– Final score displayed in game over screen and both endings for your screenshot needs
– Sound and music work much better now; using FFdshow no longer necessary (at least not for me)
– Difficulty also adjusted and toned up a little
– Savegame system improved; now it won’t force you to play with initial configuration which used to get saved along with the game itself. Any new change on config will find its way to your saved game on loading
– 2 more save options so they’re initially 5 now
– Several other minor fixes