By: Derek Yu
On: February 21st, 2011
[This is a guest post by ortoslon.]
Since my first Knytt Stories post, I’ve discovered five more good levels. Like last time, download the latest version of the game (1.2.1) to play these.
1. The Other Side by The Red Snifit. After being knocked out by a strange light, Juni wakes up into a barren, synthetic environment and sets out to explore it. The farther she goes, the harder challenges she faces. This is by far the largest level on this list. Playthrough.
2. Antsy by dessgeega puts you on a small uninhabited island. This playground level (you can’t win) plays a lot like the original Knytt.
3. Enemy Mine by Dave Germain is an obstacle course inspired by dessgeega’s Oubliette. Playthroughs of both.
4. Race to the Pumpkin Patch by Healy demands both speed and precision. If you think this level is too easy, try B-Man’s Monocromatica Grotta. Playthroughs of both.
5. Pestilence by Yohji is what you’d get if you put a nice level on a warm wet spot and left it to rot for a month. Playthrough.